Annual Luncheon Details
The following is ONLY for registered guests for the Annual Luncheon on May 9, 2022. If you did not register for the Annual Luncheon, do not attend the event.
We are looking forward to seeing you on Monday, May 9 at The Depot Minneapolis.
Details regarding the event are below:
- All guests must show proof of COVID-vaccine or negative test results within 72 hours with the guest’s name on it. If you do not provide proof of vaccine or negative test, you will not be able to enter.
- Masks are optional and are a good indicator to other guests that you are being extra careful and may want some space.
- At the registration table, we will provide stickers to wear if you’d like to indicate social distancing. These are optional.
- 10:30am: Special invite-only Award Winners Reception (for award winners, their +1s, and board members only)
- 11:00am: Registration tables open
- 11:30am: Program will begin promptly. Please be seated a few minutes before 11:30.
- The Depot Minneapolis, 225 3rd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 5540. There will be signage and volunteers to direct you to the Depot Pavilion ballroom on the first floor.
- The Depot has a large surface parking lot and underground lot connected to the building on Fifth Ave S. Learn more about parking here.
- Wardrobe suggestions include slacks, button-down shirts, suit and tie, dresses, skirts, etc.
- All dietary restrictions that were shared with BestPrep will be sent to the venue’s catering department. If you have dietary restrictions, please also inform your table server. If you have not yet shared your dietary restriction, please let us know as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you on Monday, May 9 at the Annual Luncheon! For questions, email Gemma Sprecher at email@example.com.
A special note for event sponsors: Please share this with those guests who are coming with your sponsorship.