Educational Forum Details
The following is ONLY for registered guests. If you did not register for the Educational Forum on February 28, do not attend the event.
We’re excited to see you at the Educational Forum on February 28, 2022. See below for more information.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for all guests. Bring your vaccine card, a photo of your card on your phone, or the Docket app to show the security staff.
Location: U.S. Bank Stadium, 401 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN, 55415
Parking/Entrance: All guests must enter the Stadium through the Skyway entrance. Parking is available at the Mills Fleet Farm Ramp with immediate access into this entrance. For those using light rail or a rideshare service, please enter the Mills Fleet Farm Ramp Lobby located on the NW corner of 4th Street and Chicago Avenue, at address 740 4th Street. Take the escalator or elevator up one level and enter into the Stadium Skyway entrance on your righthand side through the sliding glass doors.
Security and volunteers will be in the skyway prior to and after the event to direct you.
Mills Fleet Farm Ramp address: 728 S 4th St, Minneapolis, MN 55415. Parking will cost roughly $10-$12.
- 4:00-5:15pm: Exclusive, Invite-Only Student Reception
- 4:35-5:15pm: Exclusive, Invite-Only Platinum Reception
- 5:15-5:45pm: Exclusive, Invite-Only VIP Reception
- 5:15-5:45pm: Networking Reception on the field (open to all guests)
- 6:00-8:15pm: Dinner and Program on the field
Other Important Information
- Suggested attire is business professional.
- Masks will be optional.
- The event has assigned table seating. Your table number will be on your name tag.
- If you are aware of any guest cancellations/substitutions, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Self-serve coat check is available for all guests.