Venture is looking forward to providing you with a fun, memorable and safe
summer camp experience. Each camper has a responsibility to act in a way that
ensures a positive experience for all. All campers are required to follow these
- Campers shall be responsible for their words and actions.
- Campers shall be respectful of others.
- Campers shall follow directions from staff members and comply with campus rules.
- Campers are required
to attend all scheduled programs and activities and cannot leave campus at any
- Campers cannot have
guests on campus.
- Campers who bring a
car to campus must park in the designated lot and leave their car keys with the
MBV staff for the week.
- Campers must adhere to all residence hall rules set forth by the campus.
- Residence halls are separated
by gender and will be supervised accordingly.
- Campers shall use cell phones and
personal electronic devices during free time only.
- Prohibited behaviors
threatening to endanger the health and safety of themselves, other campers, staff,
including sexual language or imagery, intimidation, stalking, name-calling,
unwelcome attention, libel.
Bullying or acts of
aggression or violence.
Refusal to follow the
Using profanity or
Wearing clothing or
other personal items with offensive content.
Possessing or using
weapons, illegal substances, tobacco, or alcohol.
- BestPrep and the University of St. Thomas campus will adhere to the Minnesota Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control guidelines around COVID-19 best practices.
- MBV is an intensive,
academic program. These rules are designed for the student’s safety and
enjoyment. Failure to comply with the Program Guidelines may result in the
removal from the program.