Minnesota Business Venture is looking forward to providing you with a fun, memorable and safe summer camp experience. Each camper has a responsibility to act in a way that ensures a positive experience for all. All campers are required to follow these guidelines:
Campers shall be responsible for their words and actions.
Campers shall be respectful of others.
Campers shall follow directions from staff members.
Campers shall leave extra devices (phones if not using for video call, as an example) to the side during sessions.
Prohibited behaviors include:
- Endangering or threatening to endanger the health and safety of themselves, other campers, and/or staff or volunteers.
- Any harassment, including sexual language or imagery, intimidation, stalking, name-calling, unwelcome attention, libel, malicious hacking.
- Bullying or acts of aggression or violence. This includes online bullying in any way.
- Trolling including posting inflammatory comments to provoke an emotional response or disrupt discussions.
- Spamming including posting off-topic messages to disrupt discussions, promoting a product, soliciting donations, advertising a job, or flooding discussions with files or text.
- Refusal to follow the behavior guidelines.
- Using profanity or inappropriate language.
- Displaying clothing or other personal items with offensive content.
- Being under the influence of illegal substances, tobacco, or alcohol.
There will be an adult moderator in every session. Campers can report any incidences of the above prohibited behaviors to email@example.com at any time.
All images, materials presented, equipment and conversations relayed or chatted during the online presentations will be recorded and remain the sole property of BestPrep and its programs. Any and all materials of substantial value will be returned to BestPrep at the conclusion of the online session.
eMBV is an intensive academic program. These rules are designed for the student’s safety and enjoyment. Failure to comply with the Program Guidelines may result in the removal from the program.